Using AQSI QuickScan (AQSI-QS) provides a first, though solid, impression of the social impact of a building. That may be any existing building, the design of a new block or a renovation. AQSI-QS is specific suitable to register goals for the qualification of social impact in an early stage of design (program of requirements, sketch-phase). The diagram clearly shows the requested qualities and qualifications, in relation to the building-code reference. Thus AQSI-QS forms a valuable extra in your design process.
Typical use of AQSI-QS:
- Presentation of social impact of any building or building design.
- Program the requested level of quality on the assessed topics.
- Register the present (lack of) qualities of an existing building prior to renovation or refurbishment.
- Explicit qualities in design and materialization to building company or building management company.
In comparison to a full AQSI-assessment, AQSI QS clusters the topics of EN-16309. The link to the standard is fully respected, by following the same themes
Try the AQSI-QS yourself
- Download the example of a complete AQSI -QS
- Download the example of the summary AQSI-QS
- Download a blanco AQSI-QS to fill in
- Product information about the Quickscan and an assessment
Information and quistions
If you have a question concerning the blanco AQSI-QS or if you would like to receive more information, please contact info@AQSI.nl or call 00 31 38 3030903